Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Happy Anniversary , Sweetheart ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Muhammad Hazwan Alif Bin Hamidun
Happy Anniversary Boo ! :)
I love you so much , muah muah .
Bulan pertama , thanks for everything yang ucuk .
Hhehehe .
Itew bagi boo text je en ? Yelahh , nanti call tak tahu nak cakap guane .
Text from me for you -

'meeting you was fate , becoming your friends was a choice , but falling in love with you i had no control over . knowing you'll be in all my tomorrows , makes my today so wonderful ! happy anniversary for the first month sygs :) thanks for the happiness that you gave to me and thanks for the accept me completely . thank for everything . i love you so much . you are the best i ever had <3'

Lepas itew send text nie boo teros tak reply .
I dont know why but im sure that you forget our anniversary en sygs ?
Its okay , first month . I dont mind :)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥