Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Long time no see.

Being apart from the one you love can be a totally gut-wrenching affair.

As women, when the missing gets too overwhelming,you can just let your tears fall and still your heart squeezes in pain. You wonder how long it will be before you can be in your lover's arms again. And the smallest thing can just spark off the ache of absence and tears will just spring to your eyes uncontrollably.

Let some of these missing you quotes soothe your aching soul. Use them in your cards,scrapbooks,letters and emails to tell your guy just how much you really miss him,and how you truly wish the two of you were together,right at this minute.

_____________________________________________________________________

- HAZWAN ALIF -

I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me,because you're the only one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry,because I know that you're the one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time,but I miss you the most when I lie awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the best memorable times of my life.
#I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.#